Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, surgery can be performed the same day as the consultation. However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide the surgical treatment on another day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your surgical referral slip and any x-rays from your doctor.
- Minors (anyone under the age of 18) must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- Please bring a valid form of photo identification.
- Please bring all your medical and dental insurance information. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims.
- All of our patient registration forms can be found HERE. If you are able please fill out these online forms prior to your appointment.
- All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit.
- A preoperative consultation and physical examination is mandatory for patients undergoing IV /General anesthesia for surgery. Please have nothing to eat or drink eight hours prior to your scheduled surgery. You will also need an adult to drive you home.
- Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy (blood thinners), etc.
If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.